Commercial & Industrial Sandblasting in Melbourne
Commercial & Industrial Sandblasting, Abrasive Blasting & Surface Preparation Services
We proudly boast a trail of satisfied clients from large multi-national building contractors to home and small business owners.
Our primary aim is to provide our clients with a premium commercial and industrial sandblasting service and value for money. We know the best advertising is having their contracts delivered safely, on budget and on time, every time.
We have the proven ability to use our systems in locations and on materials where generic abrasive blasting processes are too dusty, messy, hazardous and logistically troublesome.
Industrial sandblasting of machinery
Commercial and Industrial Brick Cleaning
Industrial sandblasting to remove paint, corrosion and corrosive residue
Our Commercial & Industrial Sandblasting Services
- Building and Construction
- Civic Infrastructure and Maintenance
- Marine/Ports and Shipyards ( fully accredited underwater/scuba blasting services)
- Road and Rail
- Heritage Restoration and Refurbishment
- Engineering and Fabrication
- Mining – open cut and underground
- Petrochemical and Industrial
- Asbestos Removal
- Hazmat and Chemical
- NDT (Non-destructive Testing)
- Blasting in potentially explosive and volatile environments (our systems are internationally approved as safe in explosive environments)
- Rope Access Services
- Industrial Painting and Coatings
- Paint Stripping and Water Pressure Cleaning
Industrial Abrasive Blasting
Wet abrasive blasting in the commercial and industrial sector is truly the most eco-friendly alternative. It leaves clean substrates with no impregnation of blast media, contaminants and produces up to 95% less dust. Using ½ the amount of blast media and less noise are what our dedicated wet blast systems are about.
Using minimal amounts of water and totally adjustable pressure with any type of abrasive, our systems are a hybrid of high-pressure jetting and conventional dry blasting. We use vaporized water extremely efficiently to reduce dust and contamination to its lowest possible level. That is better for you, your site and the environment.
We Don’t Just Wet Blast
Where the situation calls for it, such as blasting large amounts steel that must be coated immediately, we are geared up with multiple commercial-sized conventional skid-mounted dry blasting rigs and compressors with experienced operators and applicators and can build containments or ventilated and filtrated enclosures over and around literally anything if required.