Wet Abrasive Blasting Services in Melbourne
We've invested in high-end wet abrasive blasting systems that have the ability to tackle any blasting project on a small or large scale.
With sand silica and dust being used as abrasive materials, this can cause various safety risks, as well as being an abrasive blasting process that is a hazard to health and the environment, wet blasting has grown to quickly become the way of the future in surface preparation.
Delivering reliable, efficient and effective wet blasting services since the late 1980s, we've become trusted leaders in the industry.
We're renowned for completing jobs that many conventional wet blasting and surface preparation companies are not able to.
We are able to assist with a variety of surfaces that need to be profiled, cleaned or prepared (or need surface coatings). Our blasting specialists are highly experienced and trained. They are competent in completing a risk assessment, reduce any risk to health, and will adhere to various safety data sheets. We will deliver results that exceed your expectations.
Wet abrasive blasting of a fibreglass waterslide prior to refurbishment
Wet Blasting of Machinery
Our Wet Abrasive Blasting Services in Melbourne
At WASP, we offer high-quality workmanship and eco-friendly solutions that will help restore your surfaces back to its original condition, with zero impact on the environment or health and safety.
Some of our many wet abrasive blasting services in Melbourne include:
- Asbestos residue and adhesives
- Concrete laitance
- Surface profiling
- Surface Coatings
- Aggregate exposure
- Lead paint removal
- Industrial painting and Industrial Coating for Industrial Applications
- Plaster and render slurry
- Rust removal
- Confined spaces
- Tanks, prior to waterproofing application
With our specialised abrasive blasting surfaces systems containing dust and waste mitigating properties, you're guaranteed to receive reliable, safe and effective solutions for your surface preparation needs, that also reduces any health risks. We not only follow ISO standards, but we set the industry standard.
We also offer efficient mobile blasting services and are happy to travel Melbourne-wide at your convenience.
Effective on Many Applications:
Our high performance abrasive blasting surfaces technologies and media used in each project can be applied in a wide range of industries, including:
- Automotive - cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, trailers, automotive parts and equipment
- Marine - boats, ships, marine parts and equipment
- Agriculture - tractors, sheds, farmhouses, harvesters, agricultural parts and equipment
- Refinery - industrial structures and parts
- Residential / domestic- patios, driveways, pathways, walls, garages, homes, roofs
- Industrial - heavy machinery, loaders, dozers, tippers, site vehicles, structures
- Commercial - business properties and structures
Why Choose WASP for Abrasive Blasting?
If you're looking for a reliable surface preparation, cleaning or profiling service in Melbourne, WASP is here to help with high-quality wet abrasive pressure blasting.
- Effective and meticulous removal service
- The latest abrasive blasting equipment
- Highly experienced and trained specialists
- Zero damage to your surface
- Blue-ribbon customer satisfaction policies
- Reasonable and competitive prices
- Affable representatives
- Services tailored to your requirements
- OHS compliant
- Ensuring there are no potential hazards
Get a quick quote for your blasting requirements today.