We’ve invested in high-end wet abrasive blasting systems that have the ability to tackle any blasting project on a small or large scale.
With sand silica and dust media being a major hazard to health and the environment, wet abrasive blasting has grown to quickly become the way of the future in surface preparation.
Delivering reliable, efficient and effective abrasive blasting services since the late 1980s, we’ve become trusted leaders in the industry.
We’re renowned for completing jobs that many conventional blasting and surface preparation companies are not able to.
If you have a surface that needs to be profiled, cleaned or prepared, our wet abrasive blasting specialists are highly experienced and trained to deliver results that exceed your expectations.
Wet abrasive blasting of a fibreglass waterslide prior to refurbishment
Wet Blasting of Machinery
Our Wet Abrasive Blasting Services in Melbourne
At WASP, we offer high-quality workmanship and eco-friendly solutions that will help restore your surfaces back to its original condition, with zero impact on the environment or health and safety.
Some of our many wet abrasive blasting services in Melbourne include:
- Asbestos residue and adhesives
- Concrete laitance
- Surface profiling
- Aggregate exposure
- Lead paint removal
- Industrial painting and coating
- Plaster and render slurry
- Rust removal
- Confined spaces
- Tanks, prior to waterproofing application
With our specialised systems containing dust and waste mitigating properties, you’re guaranteed to receive reliable, safe and effective solutions for your surface preparation needs.
We also offer efficient mobile blasting services and are happy to travel Melbourne-wide at your convenience.
Effective on Many Applications
Our high performance abrasive technologies and media used in each project can be applied in a wide range of industries, including:
- Automotive - cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, trailers, automotive parts and equipment
- Marine - boats, ships, marine parts and equipment
- Agriculture - tractors, sheds, farmhouses, harvesters, agricultural parts and equipment
- Refinery - industrial structures and parts
- Residential / domestic- patios, driveways, pathways, walls, garages, homes, roofs
- Industrial - heavy machinery, loaders, dozers, tippers, site vehicles, structures
- Commercial - business properties and structures
Why Choose WASP for Abrasive Blasting
If you’re looking for a reliable surface preparation, cleaning or profiling service in Melbourne, WASP is here to help with high-quality wet abrasive blasting.
- Effective and meticulous removal service
- Highly experienced and trained specialists
- Zero damage to your surface
- Blue-ribbon customer satisfaction policies
- Reasonable and competitive prices
- Affable representatives
- Services tailored to your requirements
- OHS compliant
Get a quick quote for your blasting requirements today.